ATN Action Translator - Windows v1.0 released
There is now a Windows executable version of the ATN Action Translator available, which can be run on x86/x64 Windows platforms with an installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2.
The ATN Action Translator - Windows version offers the same features and usability as it's Java-based counterpart, but instead runs as a managed code executable on Windows systems without the need of a Java runtime system.
- The ATN Action Translator - Windows executable and it's resources have been build for x86/x64 Windows systems with an installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2. A Windows installed .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer is needed to run the program.
- This ATN Action Translator - Windows version is localized for the German and English languages.
- There is a little example english-to-german rule file included inside the distribution package, which can be used as a template for your own customized rule files.
- Installation: Just extract the whole \atnactiontranslator-windows directory contents of the atnactiontranslator-windows-1.0-dist.zip distribution ZIP-file to a desired place on your computer. Make sure you have a Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer installed on your Windows computer and then run the AtnActionTranslator-Windows.exe file.
- To uninstall: Just remove/delete the whole initially extracted \atnactiontranslator-windows directory from your computer.
If you like and have a need for it, you can give the ATN Action Translator - Windows a try and download it here ...
NOTE: That the UI (user interface) and help system of this Windows-based tool is actually just localized in German and English languages and that you might need an installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 on your Windows computer, in order to run this tool!